Turn translation and localisation workflows over to us & Consider the work done
Top quality translation and localisation services
Our workflows are so effective that you will notice no difference between our work and yours
Do you find yourself in any
of these situations?
Here’s what we can do for you:
Volume translation and localisation services completed for competitive prices
Translation and localisation services completed successfully on deadline
A global network of native speakers
Subject Matter experts
A fine-tuned process designed to make your job as easy as possible
Add more value to your translation and localisation processes!
We regularly use Stoquart for translations into French, Dutch, English and German. We particularly appreciate their responsiveness, their dynamism and the quality of their work.
Head of the Translations service
at Belfius Bank & Insurance
We have had Stoquart as our Localization vendor for French for the past 5 years and we are very satisfied with our collaboration. They are always fast to respond to quote requests and queries, are easy to communicate over email and deliver a fast and good quality translation, no matter the complexity of the project. We are also very impressed with their linguistic and project management team, who are always willing to work closely with our teams in order to partner with us and help us to translate our stakeholders’ vision and goals into reality.
in an online travel agency
I have now been working with Stoquart for just over ten years. During these ten years of working together, we have built up a real relationship of trust, because they always deliver high-quality work, even when the content is extremely specialised (for instance medical articles on primary research). This trust in the work that will be delivered is the fundamental aspect for me, but the (sizeable!) cherry on the cake is that the people I deal with at Stoquart are responsive, amenable and consistently friendly. I can only sincerely and warmly recommend Stoquart!
Why Stoquart agency solutions?
- Professional, trained translators who are specialists in their respective fields.
- Flexibility and compliance with quality assurance rules.
- Ability to tackle large volumes, on multiple projects simultaneously.
- The same added value every time you turn a project over.
- High-tech edge to handling multiple file types and excellent control over deliverables.
- Mechanisms and processes for quickly providing and implementing feedback
- A clear reporting policy so that you can always know where we’re at and update your customers
- Fast response to calls and emails
- Effective workflows and up-to-date industry best practices to secure top quality in translation and localisation
- Punctuality and attention to details for impeccable services in any language
- Transparency and competitive prices for quality translations
The services that help you get high-paying clients in any industry:
Your partner for technical, medical, financial, sales, marketing and web texts translation of common and not-so-common languages.
Localisation experts with experience in website, software, and game localisation.
Tailored texts to match your clients’ brand voice and generate engagement in local markets. .
Transcreation and marketing adaptation
Experts in translating creative content, including advertising material.
Editing and linguistic quality assurance
Workflows designed to ensure translation quality and aligned with your projects’ particular requirements.
Terminology management and creation of glossaries by native linguists and subject-of-matter experts.
Full desktop publishing, review, editing, proof work, recycling of existing translations, linguistic analysis of product name/logo/brand for market suitability, linguistic quality assurance, and localised software testing.
Your expert partner for translation and localisation projects
- Language experts who believe in relationships, mutual trust, and respecting your customers’ privacy. Your projects are always safe with us.
- Hundreds of collaborators from multiple countries: native speakers who are experts in their respective fields. Send us the project and consider it done.
- A committed team that follows industry and internal standards to support your customers’ needs. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll make it happen.